out running away and learning how to make Doufu (豆腐)
- 曾想過, 離家出走, 學做豆腐
So why didn't you
- 那你干嗎不做?
Oh , because it was a stupid dream
- 噢, 因為這是個黃梁蠢夢
Can you imagine me making Doufu ..
- 你能想象我做豆腐的樣子嗎?
Hahahaha... Doufu ...
- 哈哈哈哈...豆腐...
No!
- 別提了!
We all have our place in this world , mine is here ,and yours is ...
- 我們各有其命 我就是面條命 而你…
I know , is here
- 我知道了 也是面條命
No, it’s at table 2,5,7and12 , service with a smile
- 錯! 是建成連鎖面館7+12 , 別忘了微笑服務
Sigh...
- 唉...
--------------- 3 ------------ JADE PALACE ---------------
Well done, students
- 干得漂亮 徒弟們
If you were trying to disappoint me
可別讓我失望
Tigeress you need more ferocity
- 阿虎 力道要更強
monkey quicker speed
皮猴 速度要更快
crane hike, viper subtlety
鶴兒 更高, 小蛇 細膩
mantis...
螳郞...
Master Shifu!
- 師傅...
What?
- 插什么嘴?
Ahhh! it..it..it’s master oogway , he wants to see you
- 啊! 烏..烏..烏龜大師來了, 他想見您
-------------- 4 -----------SACRED HALL OF WARRIOR---------------
Master oogway, you summoned me , is something wrong?
- 烏龜大師 您召見我 是出什么事了嗎?
Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend?
- 為何非要出事 才能與老友相聚呢?
So , nothing is wrong?
- 這么說, 沒出啥事?
Well, I didn’t say that.
- 我倒也沒這么說
(oogway 's breathing and puffing to blow out the candles one by one )
[呼呼呼吹蠟燭]
You’re saying...
- 您是說...
I've had a vision
- 我看見了些幻相
Tailung will return
- 太郞會重現江湖
That is impossible , he's in prison
- 這不可能, 他還在牢里呢
Nothing is impossible
- 萬事皆有可能
Zeng, fly to chor ghom prison
- 小曾 馬上飛到桃崗天牢去
and tell them to double the guards, double the weapons
- 告訴他們 看守加倍 兵器加倍
double everything
- 什么都加倍
Tailung does not leave that prison
- 確保太郎不會越獄
Yes ... master shifu
- 遵命! 師傅大師
One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
- 有言 子欲避之 反促遇之
We have to do something
- 我們不能無動于衷
We can't just let him marching on the valley, and take his revenge ..
- 他說不定會來谷中泄憤 以報私恨
he'll..he'll…
- 他..他...
Your mind is like this water , my friend, when it is agitated, it be買粉絲es difficult to see
- 心如此水 老朋友 亂則不明
but if you allow it to settle , the answer be買粉絲es clear
但若心如止水 答案便盡現眼前
The dragon scroll
- 龍之卷軸
It is time
- 是時候了...
But who , who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power
- 可傳給誰? 誰值得信任, 能把這無限的力量交付與他
to be買粉絲e the dragon warrior
讓他成為"龍戰士"
I don't know
- 我亦不知
---------------5------------PAUL家的面檔---------------
Excuse me, excuse me, sorry ....
- 讓讓,讓一讓, 抱歉
Hey...watch it paul...
- 嘿.. 看著點走, 肥波
Sorry ...Sorry .. A dozen pardon ...
- 對不起, 對不起, 請您原諒
what?
- 什么?
HA, Master oogway's choosing the dragon warrior?!Today!!
- 烏龜大師選龍戰士?! 今天!!
Everyone ,everyone , go, get to the jade palace!
- 大伙們, 大家們快去, 去極宮
One of the five is gonna get the dragon scroll
- 五杰之一要得到龍卷軸了
We’ve been waitin' a thousand years for this, just in *****- 千年等一回啊 吃完就快去啊!
This is the greatest thing in kungfu history!
- 這可是武林之中 史無前例的盛世!
Don't worry about it , just go
- 別操心付賬了 快去吧!
Paul , where are you going?
- 肥波 你要去哪兒?
To the jade palace
- 去..極宮
But you're forgeting your noodle car!
- 可你忘了你的面條車了
The whole valley will be there
- 整個山谷的居民都會去
and you'll sell noodles to all of them
- 你就可以大賣特賣了
Selling noodles ?
- 賣面?
But,dad..you know I was kinda thinking maybe I ..
- 可是, 老爸, 我在想我可不可以...
Yeah.?
- 嗯?
I was kinda thinking maybe I ..
我想我可不可以...Uh huh?
- 啊哈?
Could also sell the bean buns, they’re...they’re about to go bad…
- 可不可以也順道賣點冰棒, 估計銷量不錯
That's my boy
- 真是個好孩子
I told you that dream was a sign
- 我說過那個夢是個好兆頭
Yeah , hehe ..glad I had it ...
- 沒錯, 呵呵..去了再說吧
---------------6------------去JADE PALACE的路上---------------
I 買粉絲uld not find where
- 我都找不到北了
Me,too
- 我也是
Shan Dulian ascended the sky [聽不太清楚]
- 山都連上天了
let is go
- 我們走
uh yeah , almost there
- 啊耶, 就要到了
what ? no! ... no! ...no!
- 什么?! 不會吧! 不!... 不!
sorry paul , we 'll bring you back a souvenir ..
- 不好意思了, 肥波, 我們會給你帶紀念品的
no , I 'll bring me back a souvenir
- 不, 我要自己帶紀念品下來
---------------7------------JADE PALACE的廣場上---------------
it is a historic day
- 這是歷史性的一天
isn’t it, master oogway ?
2024-07-29 02:51
2024-07-29 02:24
2024-07-29 02:22
2024-07-29 02:13
2024-07-29 00:57
2024-07-29 00:44