是神州大地之上 最英勇的勇士們 最令人望而生畏的戰士
bowed in respect of this great master
- 也心懷敬意地拜倒在這位大師腳下
We shall hang out
- 我們該金盆洗手了
Agree
- 沒錯
But hanging out would have to wait
- 但金盆洗手談何易
Coz when you are facing a ten thousand demons of demon mountain
- 因為尚有萬千暴徒待鏟除
There's only one thing that it matters
- 前途只有一條
and that's ..
- 那就是..
Paul
- 寶!
Get up
- 快起床
You 'll be late for work
- 要誤了生意了
What?..
- 什么?..
---------------2------------Paul家里---------------
Paul , get up
- 寶, 快起床!
hey paul, what are you doing up there?
- 嗨,肥波 你磨蹭啥呢?
Ah .. nothing ..
- 啊 .. 沒啥
monkey, mantis, crane, viper, tigeress, roar...
-猴哥 螳郞 鶴兒 小蛇 虎妞 吼...
Paul ,let's go , you 're late for work
- 肥波, 快點! 都誤了生意了.
Coming...
- 來啦...
..................
Sorry dad
- 對不起, 老爸
Sorry doesn't make the noodles
- 對不起可變不出面條來
What are you doing up there , all that noise
- 你在樓上搞什么名堂, 稀里嘩啦的
Oh nothing , just had a crazy dream
- 噢, 沒什么, 就是個亂七八糟的夢
About what ?
- 什么夢?
Uh ?
- 啊?
What were you dreaming about?
- 夢到什么了?
What was I , ah, I was dreaming about... uh...
- 夢到了, 啊...我夢見了...啊...
Noodles
- 面條
Noodles ? You were really dreaming about noodles?
面條?你真夢見面條了?
Uh yeh , What else would I be dreaming about ?
- 啊, 沒錯. 不然還能夢見啥?
...Oh ...Careful that soup is ... Sharp
- 哦 小心 那個鏢很 鋒利
Oh ... happy day..
- 哦 太讓人高興了..
My son finally having the noodle dream
- 我兒子終于做了個面條夢了
You don't know how long I 've been waiting for this moment
- 哦 你不知道 我等這一刻都等了多久
This is a sign ,paul
- 這是個好兆頭, 肥波
Ahh ..a sign of what?
- 啊.. 什么好兆頭?
You are almost ready to be entrust with the secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup
- 我終于可以把我的秘之又秘
and then you’ll fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant
私釀密湯的配方傳給你了
Just as I took it over from my father, who took it over from his father
- 就像我子承父業 父承爺業一樣
who won it from a friend in a game of Majiang (麻將)
- 這店可是爺爺玩麻將從朋友手里贏來的
Dad Dad Dad, it was just a dream
- 老爸 老爸 老爸, 這不過是場夢
No , it was THE dream
- 不 這是注定的夢
We are noodle folk, broth runs though our veins
- 我們是面條世家, 流淌著面條的血脈
But dad , didn't you eve...
- 可是,老爸, 你有沒有...
I don't know ,wanna do something else ? something besides noodles
- 我不清楚, 有沒有想過做點別的, 除了面條之外的
Actually when I was young and crazy
- 其實, 我還是個憤青的時候
I thought about running away and learning how to make Doufu (豆腐)
- 曾想過, 離家出走, 學做豆腐
So why didn't you
- 那你干嗎不做?
Oh , because it was a stupid dream
- 噢, 因為這是個黃梁蠢夢
Can you imagine me making Doufu ..
- 你能想象我做豆腐的樣子嗎?
Hahahaha... Doufu ...
- 哈哈哈哈...豆腐...
No!
- 別提了!
We all have our place in this world , mine is here ,and yours is ...
- 我們各有其命 我就是面條命 而你…
I know , is here
- 我知道了 也是面條命
No, it’s at table 2,5,7and12 , service with a smile
- 錯! 是建成連鎖面館7+12 , 別忘了微笑服務
Sigh...
- 唉...
--------------- 3 ------------ JADE PALACE ---------------
Well done, students
- 干得漂亮 徒弟們
If you were trying to disappoint me
可別讓我失望
Tigeress you need more ferocity
- 阿虎 力道要更強
monkey quicker speed
皮猴 速度要更快
crane hike, viper subtlety
鶴兒 更高, 小蛇 細膩
mantis...
螳郞...
Master Shifu!
- 師傅...
What?
- 插什么嘴?
Ahhh! it..it..it’s master oogway , he wants to see you
- 啊! 烏..烏..烏龜大師來了, 他想見您
-------------- 4 -----------SACRED HALL OF WARRIOR---------------
Master oogway, you summoned me , is something wrong?
- 烏龜大師 您召見我 是出什么事了嗎?
Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend?
- 為何非要出事 才能與老友相聚呢?
So , nothing is wrong?
- 這么說, 沒出啥事?
Well, I didn’t say that.
- 我倒也沒這么說
(oogway 's breathing and puffing to blow out the candles one by one )
[呼呼呼吹蠟燭]
You’re saying...
- 您是說...
I've had a vision
- 我看見了些幻相
Tailung will return
- 太郞會重現江湖
That is impossible , he's in prison
- 這不可能, 他還在牢里呢
Nothing is impossible
- 萬事皆有可能
Zeng, fly to chor ghom prison
- 小曾 馬上飛到桃崗天牢去
and tell them to double the guards, double the weapons
- 告訴他們 看守加倍 兵器加倍
double everything
- 什么都加倍
Tailung does not leave that prison
- 確保太郎不會越獄
Yes ... master shifu
- 遵命! 師傅大師
One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
- 有言 子欲避之 反促遇之
We have to do something
- 我
2024-07-07 06:04
2024-07-07 05:41
2024-07-07 04:16
2024-07-07 04:10
2024-07-07 03:54
2024-07-07 03:34