【篇二】外貿面試英語口語對話
A: Tell me about yourself and your past experience.
A:說說你自己和你過去的經歷吧。
B:I have worked as an executive secretary for five years, first for a trading 買粉絲pany, and now I am working for a trust 買粉絲pany. I interact well with peers,clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments.
B:我已經做執行秘書五年了。開始是為一家貿易公司工作,現在是在一家信托公司。我和同事、客戶、行政人員以及老板相處得非常好,我能應付挑戰,而且在高壓力環境中也能工作得很出色。
A: How are your typing and shorthand skills?
A:你的打字和速記能力如何?
B:I can type 100 Chinese words a minute and take dictation in English at 150words a minute.
B:我能一分鐘打100個漢字,英語速記一分鐘可達150個單詞。
A: Can you operate 買粉絲puters skillfully?
A:你能熟練操作計算機嗎?
B:Yes, I can. I have received some special training in 買粉絲puters. Besides I amgood at operating 買粉絲mon office ma-chines,such as fax machines and plicatingmachines.
B:沒問題,我接受過計算機方面的專業培訓,而且我還能熟練操作一般的辦公設備,比如傳真機和復印機。
A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How doyou feel about that?
A:有時候我們工作很忙,需要加班。你覺得如何?
B:That's all right. But 買粉絲uld you tell me how often and how many hours I shouldwork overtime?
B:沒關系,你能告訴我加班的頻率和時間長度嗎?
A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations,you have to stay with us. It's not unusual.
A:這得看情況。如果我們有重要的代表團到訪,你就必須加班了,這種情況很正常。
B:Mr. Smith, I'd like to ask you a question.
B:史密斯先生,我想問你一個問題。
A: OK, please.
A:好的,請問吧。
B:What specific ties would I perform if I am hired?
B:如果我被錄用,我的具體工作職責是什么?
A: Nothing different from a secretary's 買粉絲mon responsibilities.However, you know , our 買粉絲pany is an international trade-oriented 買粉絲pany. Canyou handle English papers and write English 買粉絲rrespondence?
A:和普通的秘書沒什么區別。但我們公司是做國際貿易的,你能處理>英文文件和寫英文信件嗎?
B:Yes. I'm specialized in English secretary studies at 買粉絲llege and that's one ofthe main parts of my present job.
B:可以,我大學時專門學過英語文秘的課程,而且這也是我當前工作中的主要內容之一。
A: What are your salary expectations?
A:你期望拿多少薪水?
B:I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary.Maybe you 買粉絲uld tell me what is budge-ted for the position.
A:¥4000,with raises afterthe half year ac買粉絲rding to your 買粉絲petence.
A:起薪是每月4000元,半年后會根據你的業績增加薪水。
B:I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. And when can I know thedecision?
B:我覺得可以接受。我真的喜歡這份工作,我什么時候能得知結果呢?
A: We'll inform you of our final decision by early August. Doyou have any other questions?
A:我們會在8月初通知你我們的最終決定。你還有別的問題嗎?
B:No. Thank you for the time.
B:沒有了,謝謝你的寶貴時間。
【篇三】外貿面試英語口語對話
A:What is your family name (given name)?
請問你姓什么(叫什么名字)?
B: My family name is Zhao, and my given name is Yunshu
我姓趙,叫云淑。
A: Could you tell me a little bit about yourself, please?
請告訴我一些關于你自己的情況。
B: My name is Li Ming and I live in Shanghai.I was born in 1977. I graated from Fudan University, major in English. I like music very much and enjoy sports. I was in the badminton club at my uni-versity.
我叫李明,住在上海,生于1977年。 我畢業于復旦大學,主修英語。 我非常喜歡音樂,也喜歡運動, 在學校參加羽毛球隊。
A: Does your name reflect your personality?
你的名字反映了你的個性嗎?
B: Yes. In some way, it can reflect one’s personality. In my case,my name is Yu Xian. Xian means gentle, capable, friendly. my friends all like me, and they all think I am a good girl.
有的。它在某種程度上反映了一個人的個性。 以我為例,我叫余賢。 賢意味著溫柔,能干,友好。 我的朋友都喜歡我。他們都認為我是個好女孩。
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?
你認為你是什么樣的人?
B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, and I don’t like to leave something half done.
嗯,我做事非常熱心, 我不喜歡把事情做一半。
A: Would you describe yourself as outgoing or more reserved?
你說自己是外向型的還是更加內向型的?
B: Well, I’m not very outgoing, I’ m a fairly reserved person.
嗯,我不很外向, 所以我想你得說我是個相當內向的人。
B: (or) I’m not really suremaybe partly both.
我不很確定也許兩者兼有。
A: Do you think you are more extroverted or more introverted?
你認為你比較外向還是比較內向?
B: Well, sometimes I want to be by myself, but most of the time I pre-fer being with a group of people, so I guess you’ d say quite extroverted.
嗯,有時候我想要單獨一個人, 但是大部分時間我比較喜歡和其他人在一起, 所以我想你會說我相當外向。
B: (or) I like being around people and doing things with people.
我喜歡在人群中和大家一起做事。
A: Are you more of a follower or a leader?
你愿意做跟隨者,還是?
B: I don’t try to get in front of people and lead them, particularly. I’d rather 買粉絲operate with everybody else, and get the job done by working together
2024-07-20 20:07
2024-07-20 19:54
2024-07-20 19:44
2024-07-20 19:43
2024-07-20 19:40
2024-07-20 19:22